Security Check Instructions
I.Provisions of Items Prohibited in Both Carry-on Baggage and Checked Baggage
Based on the Provisions of Civil Aviation Administration of China, Items below are prohibited in both carry-on Baggage and checked Baggage:
1. Guns, mechanical appliances for military or police use (including main parts and components) and their imitations;
2. Explosive objects such as ammunition, firework, blasting equipment and their imitations;
3. Controlled knives;
4. Flammable and explosive items, such as matches, lighters (gas), alcohol, paint, gasoline, kerosene, benzene, rosin oil, tobacco cake, etc.
5. Corrosive substance, such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, a liquid storage battery, etc.
6. Toxic or harmful products, such as cyanide, toxic pesticides, etc.
7. Radioactive substances, such as radioactive isotopes, etc.
8. Other objects that could be harmful to aviation safety, such as ferromagnetic objects which may disturb the aircraft instrumentation and objects with strong pungent odor.
II.Provisions of Items Prohibited in Carry-on Baggage but Permitted in Checked Baggage
Items below are prohibited in carry-on baggage but permitted in checked baggage on domestic flights:
1. Kitchen knives, clippers, big fruit knives, razors and other knives for daily use.
2. Professional knives, including surgical knives, sticking knives and gravers, etc.
3. Knives, spears and swords, etc., which are used for performances.
4. Sports goods harmful to aviation safety or personal security, such as aggravated canes, canes with sharp nails, alpenstocks, baseball bats, etc.
5. Axes, chisels, hammers, awls, spanners and other objects harmful to aviation safety or personal security.
6. Liquid items which exceed type or amount limitations for carry-on baggage。
III. Provisions of Liquid Items
International & Regional Flights
1.The volume of each container of the liquid items carried by passengers on International & Regional Flights departing from domestic airports should not exceed 100ml. If the volume of the container exceeds 100 ml, no matter whether the container is full or not, it must be shipped in the checked bags.
Containers of liquid items should be packed in a transparent plastic bag that can be re-sealed. The volume of the bag should be no more than 1Liter. Each passenger can carry only one bag on each flight. Bags that exceed the limitations should be shipped.
Transparent plastic bags with liquid items will checked separately.
2.Purchase made on the flights or in Duty-free shops at the airport should be packed in sealed transparent plastic bags. The bags can not be opened by the passengers. Shopping receipts need to be kept at all time for inspection.
3.After security inspection ,certain amount of liquid dairy product for passengers with babies and essential liquid medicine for diabetic patients or other patients can be carried along with the passengers.
4.Passengers violating above provisions shall be responsible for all consequences.
1.In accordance with relevant packaging provisions,passengers on domestic flights are not allowed to carry any liquids items, which can be only be shipped.
2.Passengers may carry a small amount of cosmetics for personal use on the journey. Only one container of each category can be carried with the passengers and the volume should not exceed 100ml. The containers should be packed separately inspected.
3. Passengers transferring from International flights are allowed to carry duty-free liquid items with receipts packed in sealed transparent plastic bags, to go through security checks.
4. Passengers with babies can apply for free liquid dairy product provided by airline companies when buying the tickets. Essential liquid medicines for diabetic patients or other patients can be kept by aircrew after security check.
5. Passengers violating above provisions be responsible for all consequences.
IV.Relevant regulations on lighters and matches
It is forbidden for passengers (including international flights/regional flights, domestic flights) to carry any lighter or match, either placed in the carry-on or in the check-in baggage.
V. Regulations on carrying lithium-ion batteries boarding an aircraft
Pursuant to the industrial standards of the People’s Republic of China on civil aviation, including the Standards for air transport of lithium batteries (MH/T1020-2009) and the Standards for air transport of dangerous goods carried by passengers or crew (MH/T1030-2010), as well as other related laws and regulations, when boarding a civil aircraft carrying lithium-ion battery or lithium-ion batteries, the following items shall be noted:
1. The rated energy of the lithium-ion battery (ies) carried shall not exceed 160Wh; any lithium-ion battery whose rated energy exceeds 160Wh shall be transported through procedures on dangerous goods.
2. Any device with a built-in lithium-ion battery (e.g., laptop, camera, and camcorder) shall be carried and transported in accordance with the following rules:
a) Carry it in checked baggage or carry-on luggage.
b） Measure for preventing unexpected startup shall be taken.
c) The rated energy of the lithium-ion battery shall not exceed 100Wh or the content of lithium of the battery shall not exceed 2g.
d) Transport of a built-in lithium-ion battery whose rated energy ranges from 100Wh (excluded) to 160Wh (included) shall get prior approval from the operator (airline).
3. A spare lithium-ion battery shall be carried and transported in accordance with the following rules：
a) Only carry it in carry-on luggage.
b) Take protective measures for each battery to avoid short circuit. A spare battery can be placed in its original retail package; otherwise, its electrodes can be insulated, for instance, by wrapping with insulating tape, or the battery can be separately kept in a plastic bag or protection bag.
c) The rated energy of a single lithium-ion battery shall not exceed 100Wh or the content of lithium of the battery shall not exceed 2g.
d) With the approval of the operator (airline), at most two spare lithium-ion batteries whose rated energy ranges from 100Wh (excluded) to 160Wh (included) may be carried.
VI. Regulations on carrying alcoholic beverages
Pursuant to the requirements of ICAO 9284 and the Standards for air transport of dangerous goods carried by passengers or crew (MH/T1030-2010), regulations on carrying alcoholic beverages are stated as follows:
Alcoholic beverage is not allowed to be carried in hand luggage, but it is permitted, subject to amount limit, to be carried in checked baggage, provided that the package of the alcoholic beverage complies with relevant regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration.
Limit on the amount of alcoholic beverages in checked baggage:
1. Alcoholic beverages with alcohol content below 24% are not subject to amount limit;
2. Passengers may take up to five liters of alcoholic beverages with alcohol content between 24% and 70% (including 70%) per person as checked baggage;
3. Alcoholic beverages with more than 70% alcohol content are not permitted in either carry-on or checked baggage.